King Charles reportedly said to prince Harry to "it wasn't right" for Meghan Markle to visit Balmoral because Queen Elizabeth II died.

The early morning of Thursday in the morning, the Palace informed the public that physicians had been "concerned" about the elderly woman's health and had put the patient on "medical supervision."

In response, the royal family made their way into Scotland to be at the monarch's bedside during her final hours.

"Charles told Harry that it wasn't right or appropriate for Meghan to be in Balmoral at such a deeply sad time," an insider said to The Sun.

It was made clear at his request that Kate Middleton was not attending and that the attendance should be restricted to the closest family members."

The source said that Prince Charles -- now King Charles III, now King Charles III "made it very, very clear Meghan would not be welcome."

Page Six previously revealed that as previously reported, the Duke and the Duchess Sussex had originally planned for a trip together to visit the Queen.

A half hour later it was reported that Harry will actually travel on his own. The Queen's death was just a few days after The "Suits" alum gave yet another shocking interview on The Cut,

in which she lashed out at the royal family, and stated the fact that "just by existing," she and Harry were "upsetting the dynamic of the hierarchy."